2010年12月2日星期四

My wife is so happy with me replica cartier Pasha de Cartier watches

My wife is so happy with me replica cartier Pasha de Cartier watches Friday evening, I attended a Rolex get-together, arranged by authorized Rolex dealer Schaap ~ Citroen. On Saturday I attended the SAHH (Salon Amsterdam de la Haute Horlogerie) to look at all the novelties from Audemars Piguet, Baume et Mercier, Cartier, IWC, Jeager-LeCoultre, Panerai, Piaget, Richard Mille and Roger Dubuis. The SAHH event was hosted by Gassan Diamonds in Amsterdam. And on Sunday, we had our Horloges & Espresso meeting with a bunch of watch nuts in The Hague, organized every first Sunday of the month.To start with the first, the Schaap ~replica cartier Pasha de Cartier watches Citroen @Home programme, organized a get-together for a few Rolex enthusiasts from The Netherlands. Together with Ronny Wooter (former auctioneer at Sotheby) and a team of Schaap ~ Citroen, we received a nice presentation on their stores, vision on selling and of course, Rolex watches. Some great insights on sales, customers and Rolex were shared with us during the evening.

Last Tuesday, Schaap~Citroen called me to tell me the watch was back from service at Rolex. During lunch break, I walked over to their store (a 10 minute walk from my office) and could not believe my eyes when they unleashed the Sea-Dweller from its service pouch. It looked like it was New Old Stock Unbelievable! My Rolex Sea-Dweller, replica cartier Pasha de Cartier watches having these protecting stickers on each side and on the case back again as it was new, came with a green plastic Rolex card that gives another 2 years of warranty. All this was done at the expense of Schaap~Citroen. Kudos to Schaap~Citroen for offering this repair, even after two years.Here are a few pictures that I just took of the ref.16600 Sea-Dweller (T-series):Could not be happier! Last weekend was one with a busy watch schedule.